Friday, June 11, 2010

Nervous Excitement/Nerves....


I know this should really all be about TTC, but I feel like other parts of my life need to be written down here also, so that it is complete. DP, DD and I all live in a cold house at the moment, and in 2 weeks time we have to move yay! (we found someone to take over our lease so we can find somewhere else). We are going to find a place with my friend Sam and her 2 boys. This amazing house came up for rent today, its MASSIVE and has everythhing we want, BUT its $10 more per week than what we pay now....Hmmm...the whole point of this was to save $$ and be warmer. Do we go for it? I mean the house is fantastic and in a great area with HEAPS of sun, but I don't know.......Its so hard to decide!

Back to TTC........................

I peed on an OPK last night...LOL i know POAS addict right???!?!? I'm on progestin pills, I knew it would be negative, but I had to pee on something, LOL i hadn't in soooo long. Anyway that is out of my system now, bring on CD1!!!

First exam is in 4 hours! ARGH! Should probably do some last minute cramming!!


Until next time.....


Love, Mrs Splikit xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment