Friday, June 11, 2010

11th June 2010 First Blog Post

Kia Ora everyone,

I decided to write a blog on our TTC Journey. So i'm new to this...BARE WITH ME! I think its a brilliant idea to put pen to paper so to speak and keep track of our jorney into becoming parents for the second time. Its 9:36 pm on Friday night, I'm actually meant to be studying for my exam tomorrow afternoon. Wow, whata great procrastinator I am!
DP (Hemi) and I have been TTC since April 2010. We recently suffered a loss, and I am halfway thhrough my progestin pills to stop my bleeding. So my next AF is due 20th June, CD1, I am so happy that I can finally have CD1 again! After bleeding for a month you get REALLY sick of not being able to start counting!
My cycles are usually 29 days long, and I usually 'O' on day 15. I have OPKs this cycle too, I bought 5 for $3.50 including Trade Me, so I'm excited about that as I have something else to pee on!! hehe
Our little girl Aimee (3) does not know that we are TTC and neither does anyone else (apart from the odd close friend), but no family know and we are trying to keep it that way until there is something to tell.
I have joined the AMAZING girls at The Mommy Playbook, it is an amazing place to post any fears, frustrations, excitments - well absolutely anything at all, and I have made some wonderful friends.
So effectively I'm at this stage waiting to TTC...only 9 more days until CD1!! Yay :)

Hopefully I'm planning on updating this everyday (haha), but we'll see.....

Thanks to all those in blog land for listening,

Until next time....

Love, Mrs Splikit





1 comment:

  1. That's great you O on the same CD# every month! I'm sure, armed with that info, you should get your BFP soon!

    ReplyDelete